Our company has always believed that long-term corporate success is associated with the careful handling of resources. Taking this into account, energy from regenerative sources, avoidance of plastic packaging and the avoidance of oil, paper and other commodities have now become a top priority. The constant optimisation of our processes and procedures guarantees that, during production, we attain the highest possible level of environmental protection. Thereby, in the interest of constant improvement, we comply fully with the system of avoidance – reduction and substitution. Our ultimate goal is to achieve a state of 100% sustainable production. Furthermore, we also expect this of our distributors and suppliers with whom we remain in constant contact, thus enabling the improvement of processes inevitably resulting in a reduction of the use of resources.
Speckenheuer Maschinen und Apparatebau GmbH has explicitly set its sights on carrying out all entrepreneurial activities in harmony with our environment, hence, playing a decisive role in its protection and preservation.
This, however, is not simply limited to the production of our products: we also avoid environmental pollution in the fields of sales and procurement.
To implement our ambition we have made the following guidelines a binding content of our business policy:
- We adhere to requirements and legal stipulations relevant to the environment. We commit ourselves to complying with relevant laws and regulations as well as the requirements concerning environmental protection and work safety imposed on us. Furthermore, we are committed to reaching the goals we have set ourselves.
- We ensure, when purchasing new machinery, that an environmentally friendly production process has been put to use during their production.
- We view the protection of the environment and the sparing use of natural resources as our social obligation.
- We orientate ourselves on the guiding principle of sustainable management.
- We use energy, commodities, and water sparingly.
- We either avoid environmental pollution such as waste, waste water, emissions and noise or at least keep them to a minimum.
- The impact of our activities on the environment are recorded and assessed before being put to use with the purpose of achieving improvement. It is our commitment to work constantly on reducing environmental pollution.
- We will integrate all environmental relevant business processes into our management system and permanently search for improvement.
- We encourage the environmental consciousness of our employees with the collective objectives of protecting the environment within all fields of our company and using commodities and energy sparingly.
- We engage ourselves actively with the intention of providing our children with an environment worth living in.
- When conducting our business we always search for those solutions that are most friendly towards the environment. In doing so we attempt to replace current processes and commodities with more environmental solutions.